APPLY NOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OF POLISPACE CUBESAT TEAM!
If you are a Polimi student and a space enthusiast, don’t miss this opportunity to become part of the PoliSpace 6S CubeSat Team. 6S is a 1U CubeSat that will be the first satellite entirely designed and built by students of Politecnico di Milano.
Our goal is to provide an opportunity to get hands-on experience and apply knowledge about mission and subsystem design in practice. We are also creating a network with external parties, as the team meets with interested companies, securing not only components or sponsorships but also future jobs.
We are searching for:
- Payload Engineer (2 positions)
- Electronic Engineer (1 position)
- SE Team
- Documentation and regulations manager (1 position)
- AOCS Team
- Embedded System (1 position)
- Attitude Determination & Control (1 position)
- TCS Team
- General Team Member (1 position)
- TMTC Team
- Hardware/Interface Engineer (1 position)
- Matlab Developer (1 position)
- RF Engineer (1 position)
- STR Team
- Structural Design Engineer (1 position)
- FEM Engineer (1 position)
- SW Team
- Embedded Hardware Engineer (1 position)
- Embedded Software Engineer (1 position)
- Front End/Full Stack App Developer (1 position)
- Candidates must submit both Motivation letter and CV/Resume in English only
- The application deadline is 23:59 CET of 25/09/2022.
- Candidates can apply for two positions as one for the Executive members team and one for the Cubesat Members team.
- All the applications must be submitted through position-dedicated google forms only indicated on the bottom of each job offer. Other application modalities will not be taken in account
- There will be two rounds for the application. Second round will be devoted to interviews with successful candidates of the first round
- To allow shifts in the ranking, successful applicants will be asked to confirm their position right after their selection
- Successful applicants will be given one month to become familiar with their teammates and tasks. After this month their position can be permanently confirmed. In any case, it is possible to resign at any time.
For any queries about the application process, please contact HR Department of PoliSpace at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find the complete guidelines here
* Please note that due to Covid-19 pandemic the job can be carried on remotely
The deadline for applications is October 4th, 2022 23:59 CET.