DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MARCH 19th
APPLY NOW TO BECOME AN EXECUTIVE MEMBER OF POLISPACE!
PoliSpace is the first student space Association of Politecnico di Milano, founded in September 2020 by a group of space enthusiasts.
If you are a Polimi student and a space enthusiast, don’t miss this opportunity to become an executive member of PoliSpace.
As one of the executive members, you will take care of specific aspects connected with your role to boost the development of the association in all the sectors it is involved in.
We are searching for:
- Business & Financial Department (2 positions)
- Human Resources Department (4 positions)
- Marketing & Communication Department
- Blogger (2 positions)
- Graphics Designer (2 positions)
- Video Editor (1 position)
- Social Media Manager (1 position)
- Project Department – SpaceTech
- General Team Member (2 positions)
- Space Architecture Project Member (5 positions)
- Candidates must submit both Motivation letter and CV/Resume in English only
- The application deadline is 23:59 CET on 19/03/2023.
- Candidates can apply for two positions one for the Executive member’s team and one for the Cubesat Members team.
- All the applications must be submitted through position-dedicated google forms only indicated at the bottom of each job offer. Other application modalities will not be taken into account
- There will be two rounds for the application. Second round will be devoted to interviews with successful candidates of the first round
- To allow shifts in the ranking, successful applicants will be asked to confirm their position right after their selection
- Successful applicants will be given one month to become familiar with their teammates and tasks. After this month their position can be permanently confirmed. In any case, it is possible to resign at any time.
For any queries about the application process, please contact HR Department of PoliSpace at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find the complete guidelines here.
The deadline for applications is March 19th, 2023 23:59 CET.
If you are interested, submit your application through this form.
Before applying, read carefully the guidelines, where you can find more information about our association, open positions, requirements and selection procedure.
Looking forward to your applications!
~ Alatis Grave Nihil ~